After the first long drive up to W Tree with no brakes some investigation was required.
The workshop facilities were rather basic, so along with this the very first time I’d worked on the car, became a bit of a challenge. It was also mid winter with temps in the zero to six deg C range! Inspection of the front brakes revealed they had recently been overhauled. Next was to work out how to get the rear drums off. After swearing at the nyloc nuts on the half-shafts eventually we got there. What a mess. Oil and brake fluid everywhere and wheel cylinders in terrible shape. With some advice from Peter Renou I got the shoes and cylinders off and sent them down to BGT for new linings and seals. A few weeks later they were back, installed and all was well with the braking!